Wauz Manufaktur´s Leatherbalm
from 14.90 €
Each batch of Wauz Manufaktur's Lederbalsam is made by hand in Northern Germany from 3 natural ingredients according to our own recipe.
All ingredients are of pure organic quality to give our leather the perfect care and protection.
100% organic cocoa butter
Organic cocoa butter is not widely used for leather care because of its high cost. It is one of the most sought-after ingredients for natural cosmetics and skin care products. Cocoa butter is rich in vitamin E and contains natural antioxidants that work against premature aging and decay.
100% organic beeswax
Organic beeswax is safer and more effective than other barrier creams like petroleum jelly, which contain harmful chemicals and which can damage the seams and leather. It acts like a natural impregnator that "seals" the leather and protects it from harsh elements. Beeswax also makes stiff leather soft. Our organic beeswax is triple filtered & freed from impurities - which gives our leather balm its beautiful yellow color.
100% pure organic almond oil
Pure sweet almond oil is rich in vitamins A, E and B. It is a preferred raw material for natural health and beauty products. It is hypoallergenic and therefore safer than cheaper alternatives. It has many wonderful health benefits and improves the overall appearance of leather goods.
Our leather balm contains NO animal fats, synthetic compounds, preservatives or petroleum-based products!
The ingredients of our leather balm are of the highest quality to ensure the longevity of our products - at all times!
- 100% organic beeswax, 100% organic cocoa butter, 100% organic almond oil
- maximum productivity skin-friendly
- for all types of smooth leather (leather collars, leather leashes, leather clothing, leather accessories, leather furniture, bags, bridles, saddles, etc.)
- cares, protects, nourishes, impregnates & keeps the leather soft and supple
- made in our factory
For heavy-duty smooth leather, e.g. B. collars, leashes, purses, shoes, boots, gloves, handbags, leather jackets. Apply the leather balm very sparingly and evenly to the previously cleaned leather with a cotton cloth and let it absorb well. Repolishing is not necessary, but can be done to increase the gloss effect. Please apply evenly.
DO NOT use on suede (suede, etc.)!
If you have any questions, please send us a message. We're here to help...
* We ask for your understanding that we only send the leather balm at outside temperatures below 26 degrees, as it is a quality product & it liquefies at very high temperatures (like any fat). If the temperature shows over 26 degrees when ordering, we will send the leather balm as soon as possible as soon as it has cooled down a bit. In this case we will of course contact you by email.