Leatherleash "Nordic Runes"
from 119.00 €
Back To The Roots!
The rustic leather leash "Nordic Runes" is a bulwark made of antique metal & the best leather - each leash is a handmade unique item with an eye-catching guarantee. It was handcrafted from vegetable-tanned premium cowhide leather, which comes from a historic tannery in Italy and has been refined in a beautiful antique color with blackened edges. The leather leash is equipped with a massive carabiner and rivets made of solid, antique metal.
Due to the width of 3cm, the leather leash is an enormous eye-catcher.
(It can of course also be selected in the standardized width of 2.5 cm.)
The special highlight: the runes!
Each leash has a rune on the front and back over the carabiner & which is laser engraved into the leather.
Meaning of the two runes:
- The Odal rune - is the symbol of home and our ancestors. Odal / Othala is the space we call home - there is protection inside and from that point on we create a legacy and a story.
- The Eihwaz rune - in mythology stands for the world tree Yggdrasil, which connects heaven, earth and the underworld. It is the gateway to the worlds - to the other world. It symbolizes immortality.
The ancient characters of the Germanic tribes are called runes. The older Futhark is the oldest rune series and has its origin in the North Germanic tribes and consisted of 24 runes, each of which was assigned a single sound (just like in the modern Latin alphabet).
Leather is a natural product that tells its story over time...
- vegetable tanned premium cowhide leather
- massive / antique metal accessories
- 100% hand made
- rustic antique staining / blackened edg
- Laser engraving Odal & Eihwaz
- Length 1.20m
Our "Nordic Runes" leash is also available in the long version with a width of 2.5 cm and a length of 2.0 meters (longest possible setting, with a closed hand loop). It has two adjustment options (including closed hand strap 3) so that the leash can be shortened to 1.70 meters and 1.30 meters. To order the long version, please select the option provided during the ordering process.
If you have any questions, please send us a message. We're here to help...